3. City employees and their families are not eligible to participate.
4. Participants under the age of 18 must have parental consent to enter the photo contest.
5. The contestant must be the actual photographer for each image submitted under their name.
6. Contestants may enter up to five photographs total.
7. Photographs must be taken within Temple City limits.
8. Photos must be a digital file uploaded via the online entry form. The City will not accept emailed or hard copies of photographs.
9. The City is not responsible for entries lost through the entry procedure.
10. The City reserves the right to reject any entry deemed not suitable for consideration due to inappropriate content, advertising, content implying City support or sponsorship, or any other content that the City deems contrary to the goals and intent of the contest.
11. The photographer retains the copyright to his or her work.
12. Entered photographs work may be used, with credit, as content on the City’s printed and digital collateral.
13. Any submission received after the deadline will not be eligible.