Goooal ! Temple City is kicking off registration on March 9 for its fun-filled Mini Soccer program for ages 3.5- 7 year old! This exciting program will run on Tuesday and Thursday from April 5- May 26. In this energetic co-ed program led by Recreation staff, your child will be introduced to fundamental soccer skills, learn sportsmanship and make new friends all in a fun and safe environment.
Registration opens on March 9, and program fee is $65 which includes a shirt and medal. Space is limited, so make sure to save your spot!
Weekday Practice (April 5- May 26)
Practice will be held at Live Oak Park on Tuesday and Thursday for 8 weeks.
4pm-5pm- Ages 3.5 -5 years old
5pm-6pm- Ages 6-7 years old
- Participants will learn fundamental soccer skills, sportsmanship, and team building.
- Participants will be tracked on a weekly basis by coaches to make recommendations for individual and program workouts.
- Parent and Player Orientation will be held on Wednesday, March 31st at 6:30 p.m. via zoom. The invite and link for the Parent and Player Orientation will be emailed same day of the meeting.
- Registration opens Wednesday, March 9th and closes on Monday, April 4th.
- First day of practice is Tuesday, April 5 at Live Oak Park.
*Due to health and safety considerations, space will be limited.
- Safety protocols are in place, following guidelines recommended by the California Department of Public Health and Los Angeles County Health Department and the Centers for Disease Control.
- Program follows recommended ratio of 10 participants with 1 staff.
- Depending on current guidelines, masks may be required by participants unless instructed during outdoor play.
- All equipment will be sanitized between divisions and at the end of each day.
*State and County health and safety guidelines will be followed*