Report a Claim for Damages

If you believe that the City of Temple City or its employee(s) caused damage to your person, personal property or real property, you have the right to file a claim against the City for damages. Claims can be filed with the City Clerk's Office during normal business hours. Claims take approximately 45 days to process. Please follow the instructions on the claim form and attach any documentation (e.g. photographs, reports, witness statements) that you feel support your claim. You may personally deliver the claim to the City Clerk's Office, or mail it to:

City of Temple City
Attn: City Clerk
9701 Las Tunas Drive
Temple City, CA 91780

If you have questions regarding the filing process, or would like to have a claim form mailed to you, please contact Tracey Hause at (626) 285-2171. Please note the City does not provide legal advice; it is recommended that you seek legal advice from private counsel.