California is facing the fourth year of a historic drought. Temple Citians are reminded to conserve water. The following outdoor water uses are now prohibited:
• Washing down sidewalks and driveways;
• Watering outdoor landscapes in a manner that causes excess runoff;
• Washing a motor vehicle with a hose, unless the hose is fitted with a shut-off nozzle;
• Operating a fountain or decorative water feature, unless the water is part of a recirculating system; and
• Irrigating turf or ornamental landscapes during and 48 hours following measurable precipitation.
Click on the links on the left for tips and information on conservation and water supply and information on programs that can help you save water and money.