Report Water Waste

Water wasters should be reported to the water company that provides service to the property where water is being wasted.  Visit the Water Companies page to find the water company for any property and contact information.

Alternatively, water wasters can be reported to the City of Temple City by calling the 24-hour Community Preservation Hotline at (626) 285-5240.